Tuesday 17 May 2016

New Worlds


I've been harping on about it for a while now but the move to a larger home has now happened! Masterfullymalevolent Towers is currently home to many half unpacked boxes which are taken and added to a pile with no consideration to order or any kind of overarching plan. 


While this is going on I have no painting area. As we have bought all new furniture I am not allowed to risk getting paint on any of it so will need to purchase a painting table and chair that can go in my temporary hobby room. In the meantime I am cleaning and building any models within reach. As an example:

10 Graveguard built
10 Black Guard built
Domitar Automata cleaned
Scimitar Jetbikes cleaned
5 Ashen circle cleaned
5 Recon Legionaries cleaned
Nurgle Daemon Prince cleaned
Eldar Warp Hunter cleaned
Various resin upgrade bits

In between doing that I am putting some work into our Warhammer 40,000 Second Edition revival project. I was halfway through painting the first three units of my 2E Ulthwe force so they will be the first things on the painting table once that is set up.



Allen is busy putting together a Necron force he recently acquired so I am looking forward to getting to grips with them using my Eldar. This also adds another army to our play test pool for 2E which will boost the models I already gathered for it myself. Plenty to be getting on with.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Moves are always really disruptive to hobbying. It's been 6 months since our big move, and I just recently cleared out my gaming table!

    ReplyDelete